Private Coaching For Professionals
Le français des affaires
- You are currently looking for a new job, but feel stuck as most positions in French speaking Switzerland require a professional level of French (B2 minimum).
- You already have a good command of French, but must level up to reach a professional level (B2-C2) and improve your current profile or increase your chances of getting a better job on the Swiss market.
- You want to focus on specific pronunciation problems, learn how to speak in 1-on-1 settings, improve your writing, learn industry-specific vocabulary, enhance and practice your interviewing skills.
- You need personalized lessons that reflect exactly what your needs or priorities may be, and wish to receive individualized attention and detailed feedback.
- You are working on sensitive materials you do not wish to share publicly.
- You need more flexibility to schedule your lesson time and location around your home or work obligations.
Here is a list of the things we can do during your private coaching sessions:
- Translate your CV into French for the Swiss market
- Write a powerful motivation letter in French
- Prepare yourself for an interview in French
- Test your language skills through mock interviews
- Improve your performance by receiving constructive feedback
- Receive valuable tips on French pronunciation to stop making the same mistakes
- Attend interesting networking events to put your new knowledge into practice
- Get in touch with the right people to help you find your dream job!
Our outstanding language coaches are here to help you unlock your potential with solutions adapted to your learning style and priorities.
French lessons with Isabelle is the right choice if you need flexibility, if you want to adapt the class to meet your exact needs, and if you want to enjoy your class! I had no experience with online learning before and was a bit skeptical about it all. It ended up being one of the best decisions I recently made! Following the recent birth of my child, I contacted Isabelle because I had to prepare for an important job interview in French. Not only did she prepare me well for the interview with regards to the language requirements, but she also acted as a coach, motivating me and building my self-confidence over the 10 classes we had together. The best thing? I finally got the job I was aiming for!
Brigitte Dietrich – Senior Finance Officer at International Labour Organization, UN (Geneva)
I arrived in Geneva two years ago to start a job in a French speaking firm with a very basic level of French. For the first year and a half I went to group lessons and taught myself but I found the lessons long and boring and struggled with motivation to teach myself in my spare time. My private lessons with Isabelle totally changed my approach to learning French. She gave me a lot of confidence speaking French as we discussed topics that were actually relevant to my job and life in Geneva. Isabelle is a fantastic teacher, calm and patient and when I struggled for words or didn’t understand a question, she would explain a different way but always in French. It is a great feeling to be able to work it out all in French without having to switch over to English! I can’t recommend lessons with Isabelle enough, it is well worth the investment!
Tessa McChesney – Architect (Geneva)
Isabelle is a fantastic teacher and I am delighted I found her to help me progress with French. Her lessons are fun, relevant and interesting. Her style is extremely unique – she is incredibly patient and puts you at ease from the first encounter. Any areas of uncertainty are picked up immediately and her preparation for the next lesson includes these areas. She puts a lot of thought into her lessons and goes the extra mile even when the lesson has finished. I highly recommend her as a language teacher.
Adam Fairfoot – Business Quality and Risk Manager, Barclays Wealth and Investment Management (Geneva)
Fees for our language programs vary from 930 CHF to 3,200 CHF and can be paid monthly.
Please contact us for more detailed information about our corporate and semi-private lesson pricing.
Free Trial Lesson
Interested in our services? Contact us for a free evaluation and trial lesson!
We will be happy to make an assessment of your French level and to recommend the best language program for your specific needs.
Why choosing Prêt à Parler?