Let’s dare to speak French/English while having fun together!
Would like to better integrate French/English in your everyday life?
Are you eager to put into practice what you have learned in your language classes, but don’t feel ready or comfortable enough to do it in a French/English only environment?
Are you looking for more opportunities to speak French/English, but need a structured approach? Our group conversation lessons will be the perfect setting for you!
Group coaching is ideal for you if:
- You enjoy working in groups, talking to people, being inspired by and learning from others, as well as mingling with people from diverse backgrounds.
- You want to learn how to express your opinion, improve your listening skills, and boost your confidence when taking part in social gatherings.
- You would like to develop your negotiation skills and feel more comfortable with small talk.
- You have a busy schedule and must use your time efficiently to improve your French or English language skills.
- You have a limited budget and cannot afford private lessons yet.
What to expect during these conversation lessons?
- 60 minutes conversation lessons
- Discussions on interesting topics which are relevant to your everyday life in your new French or English speaking country:
- La vie en Suisse, le travail, la famille, les vacances, la maison, la santé, raconter une histoire au passé, parler au futur, exprimer son opinion, parler de ses souhaits, etc.
- Travelling to an English speaking country, how to do small talk in English, how to be polite in English, how to convey the right message to your speaking partner, etc.
- We will work on what is most useful for you: don’t hesitate to send us your special requests.
- Speak & Learn from the comfort of your home/workplace via Zoom (similar to Skype, but with a better connection, very easy to set up).
- The sessions are recorded and can be viewed any time after the lessons. (Very useful to improve your pronunciation!)
- Learn new vocabulary, expressions, and pronunciation tips in a friendly atmosphere.
- Receive helpful feedback to boost your confidence and improve your French conversation and pronunciation.
- Explanations in English, if necessary, so you don’t get lost in translation!
Who can participate?
- Group of 3 (min.) to 4 (max) participants with a similar French/English level (A1 minimum)
- If you know anyone (friends, family, colleagues) who would like to improve their French/English speaking skills, why not creating your own private group?
How much is it?
- 225 CHF per participant for a batch of 5 lessons
When does it take place?
*A new session of online French group conversation lessons will start as of July 2017.*
- We work around your own busy schedule to find the time which best suit you and the other participants.
What do you need in order to attend our group lessons on Zoom?
- A laptop (best option), a tablet or a smartphone
- A good internet connection
- A camera and microphone (Usually integrated in your device. If you have used Skype before, you shouldn’t worry about this.)
- A cup of tea / glass of wine / little snack (optional!)
What were your expectations before starting the lessons with Isabelle?
I wanted to practice speaking French in an enjoyable way.
I was looking for the opportunity to learn new vocabulary and practice my conversational French, but also to improve my expressive language and confidence.
How was it to work with Isabelle?
It was excellent!
Lovely, she is a pleasure to listen to, and she is very supportive.
What would you like to tell people who would like to work with Isabelle, but hesitate to contact her?
Isabelle is excellent, kind, fun and you really learn with her!
I was also a little hesitant, but after the first lesson I was hooked. I found I learned so much in one session that I knew I was going to progress much faster than I initially expected, and enjoy myself in the process.
Interested in our services?
We will contact you as soon as we find the right conversation group for you.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
Why choosing Prêt à Parler?